Who is Covered
What is Covered
EverLights are warranted to be free from any defect in workmanship or materials for a period of 1-15 years depending on the component and installation method defined below, and provided they are used according to their design, and installed in accordance with their instructions and “Tips & Tricks”. Information related proper installation can be found at the following link,
EverLights warranty is void if the product is not used or handled accordingly.
EverLights (LED Lights) and the control box are two separate components and are warranted under separate terms. The failure of one component does not subsequently trigger a warranty claim on the other component.
How Long Are EverLights Covered – 1-15 Years
During the EverLights warranty, EverLights will, at its option and subject to certain limitations, compensate the owner of an EverLights system to either repair or replace products that EverLights determines are defective. The determination of whether or not the product is defective shall be made by EverLights in its sole discretion with consideration given to the overall performance of the product. A product shall not be considered defective solely as a result of the failure of individual LED components to emit light. It is the responsibility of the EverLights owner to track failures and provide documentation of instances in which they would like to make a warranty claim. Documentation includes the date of failure and a photo of the claimed issue. The compensation provided by EverLights is limited to the cost of replacing the failed EverLights product. Labor is not included. Our compensation will not cover any surface of which EverLights were applied, near, or other related work.
The EverLights permanent lighting system coverage period does not apply to damage caused by conditions or handling beyond our control, as further detailed below.
We will provide coverage from the date of your claim to the end of the applicable warranty period for the following manufacturing defects:
- EverLights Color Changing LED failure – self-installed: 1 year limited warranty
- EverLights Color Changing LED failure – 3rd party installed: 1 year limited warranty. Recommended to have a maintenance contract with 3rd party installer.
- EverLights Color Changing LED failure – EverLights installed: 5 year limited warranty
- EverLights Classic (warm white only) LED failure – self-installed, 3rd party installed (recommended to have a maintenance contract with 3rd party installer), EverLights installed: 15 year limited warranty
- Power Booster – 3 year limited warranty
- Control Box failure – 1 year limited warranty
What is Not Covered
This limited warranty does not cover damage to EverLights products due to any cause or condition beyond our control. Examples include, but are not limited to
- Damage or loss of EverLights as a result of failure of roof, gutter, soffit, etc.
- Wind damaging home and thus EverLights
- Sun or UV rays fading or discolouring product.
- Over tightening a cap beyond “finger tight” and causing the post to break off
- Objects or persons striking home and thus EverLights
- Improper or faulty installation
- Damage or loss due to improper power flow
- Inadequte gutter or roof drainabe
- Altering the product outside of inteded use
- Neglect or abuse
- Leaks caused by pre-existing conditions or structural failures
- Any costs incurred which were not previously authorized by EverLights in advance
Under the terms of this Limited Warranty on EverLights system, the manner of compensation is at the sole discretion of EverLights and may be issued in the following forms
- Cash compensation
- Credit for EverLights materials
- Replacement or refurbishment of the EverLights product
EverLights reserves the right to utilize new or refurbished products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. All products and parts will be equal in function and performance to an original product or part, as determined by EverLights in its sole discretion. The warranty of the new or refurbished parts are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Note: The material cost will be determined by the cost of the lighting products at the original time of purchase.
Transferring This Warranty
This warranty only applies to a transfer of ownership via property sale if the product was originally registered within 90 days of purchase by the original owner. If product was not formally registered, EverLights reserves the right in its sole discretion with consideration to limit or void the warranty in its entirety.
No Modifications to this Warranty
This warranty may not be informally changed or modified. A formal change is defined as a change in the text on this page and allowed via the header text stating,
“Terms of this warranty are subject to change without notice”
An informal change is a modification via email, text, phone, in-person, or other communication method.
No one, including anyone with or associated with EverLights, with or associated with a contractor or installer, has authority to assume any additional liability or responsibility on behalf of EverLights or in any way modify or change this warranty.
Please register your EverLights product(s) to activate your warranty