Basics – Double check these before proceeding further
- Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal where you are attempting to connect your control box
- Double check connections: make sure the right wires are connected to one another at all connection points. A wrong connection on a terminal block can be damaging to the lights and prevent them from turning on.
- Make sure the power supply is properly connected to the wall and securely in the control box. There should be a blue solid light on the power brick. Make sure GFCI or breaker has not been tripped.
- Check your application store to make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Verify the lights are plugged into the correct zone and that zone lengths are set to the proper distance for your home.