- By using EverLights products, you agree to abide by all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, ordinances, or other legal requirements in relation to low voltage lighting fixtures attached to your property.
- If you are installing on your own property you agree to review all instructions on our website located here. EverLights does not guarantee or warrant the workmanship of self-installation. The warranty on a self-install is 1 year for materials.
- If you are hiring a 3rd party installer to put EverLights on your property, you acknowledge it is your sole responsibility to have a contract with the 3rd party installer and vet their qualifications and integrity. EverLights does not guarantee the work of 3rd party installers. If there is a 3rd party installer you’d like to work with they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (833)694-3937 to ask questions.
- If you are a 3rd party installer, you agree to follow the installation instructions located here. You also agree to have a contract with the individual that outlines at a minimum, the scope of your work, the presence of a warranty on labor, and if a labor warranty is present the duration you will honor it. EverLights does not guarantee, cover, or reimburse the labor of 3rd party installers.
- If you are purchasing EverLights Yard Lights you agree that they will not be installed on a home as they do not come with a warranty.
- As outlined in the product description, “Use of this product may require periodic maintenance, including but not limited to, replacing a light bulb.”
- For a better user experience, turn on your light system at least once a month (once per week is recommended). If an error has presented, this will allow you to test your light system regularly, thus enabling troubleshooting prior to an event you desire the lights be used for.
EverLights does not cover return shipping should products be returned to 31 S 1550 W #116 Lindon UT 84042. All sales are determined final after 1 year from date of purchase, if partial consumed, not returned. Shipping is not refundable.
- Starter Kits – Any Starter Kit is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- EverLights – Any uncut EverLights light strand is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any cut strand the sale is determined final.
- Yard Lights – All sales of EverLights Yard Lights are final.
- Flashing – All sales of flashing are final.
- All other materials purchased via www.myeverlights.com are subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- If this is concerning to you or you would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com